Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I see nothing in this game, it just tries to be artistic but let me tell you that making a game with pizels doesn't make it artistic, neither does that the fact that only has like 3 colors or the fact there there is a tomb and rain.
It's not a complex thing, it's not that "I don't get it", it is just a plain, boring, shitty game that tries to be artistic and fails. Stop making simple pixelated gaes to feel artistic and/or intelectual.

The Golden Gauntlet The Golden Gauntlet

Not bad!

Well... It's not really BAD but the controls are kind of clumsy. I started by using the viking and his attacks never reached the foes, instead the foes hitted me and I didn't even got a chance to stop them. The ability controls are placed in a dumb place. You should have used the the keyboard letters "C, V, B, N or M since those are the closest to the space bar and they are more comfortable than "A, S and D"
But other than that, it's pretty decent.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Sooooo great

Enjoyable easy funny perfect! Its just perfect! I got almost all the achievements but I got ALL ugrades and still have 2 CHIEVEMENTS LEFT! Anyway awesome game!

Mini Rpg Battle Mini Rpg Battle

Good. Not bad

Well. Its cool. If you used sound it would probably be on daily top 5 (maybe) but its cool anyway. Make another one like this with sound efects and iprove the menu a bit and you will got a masterpiece there. 4/5

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Not THAT good

Well. I liked better the first mario combat but this one is not bad. The baddies were kinda anoying also but thats not important.

Twisted Mario Bros. Twisted Mario Bros.

Wow

Woa. That game was preety hard for me but anyway exelent game, needs a replay buton and ma main menu tho as darckmaster said.
10/10 5/5

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

now your thinking with newgrounds.....

wow its a good game though it makes you think so much but thats the point of the game but steel its an super duber ultra good game.
nice job.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

awesome

the missions are great and not easy. the story is great too. You should make another one.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

THE BEST!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST MARIO GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!