Egorapture Egorapture

This is impressive!
Not only did you manage to capture Egoraptor's style perfectly (I mean, the animation is almost identical to his) but the voice acting is EXACTLY like his!
The humor style is also pretty much what he does.
Amazing job guys! 10/10 5/5

Twilight Galaxy Twilight Galaxy

Limbo...

There is an incredibly obvious "Limbo" game reference. Never the less I really liked the animation... Good job.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Good but...

It's good but its not usually like the stuff you do. I mean... Its funny but you would normally animate things to be fast and crazy adding weird funny dialogs... this is not you... HOWEVER! It still made made me laugh and the animation was good, so:
8/10
4/5

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I see nothing in this game, it just tries to be artistic but let me tell you that making a game with pizels doesn't make it artistic, neither does that the fact that only has like 3 colors or the fact there there is a tomb and rain.
It's not a complex thing, it's not that "I don't get it", it is just a plain, boring, shitty game that tries to be artistic and fails. Stop making simple pixelated gaes to feel artistic and/or intelectual.

The Golden Gauntlet The Golden Gauntlet

Not bad!

Well... It's not really BAD but the controls are kind of clumsy. I started by using the viking and his attacks never reached the foes, instead the foes hitted me and I didn't even got a chance to stop them. The ability controls are placed in a dumb place. You should have used the the keyboard letters "C, V, B, N or M since those are the closest to the space bar and they are more comfortable than "A, S and D"
But other than that, it's pretty decent.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Sooooo great

Enjoyable easy funny perfect! Its just perfect! I got almost all the achievements but I got ALL ugrades and still have 2 CHIEVEMENTS LEFT! Anyway awesome game!

For Whom the Bell Tolls cover For Whom the Bell Tolls cover

.....................

Man... I must tell you this........ you...... you........ YOU RULE DUDE! AWESOME COVER!
I LOVE METALLICA BUT THIS IS MUSIC STRAIGHT FROM THE HEAVENS!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Many thanks man. Glad you liked it.

=Storm Eagle MMX= =Storm Eagle MMX=

Awesome!

As difference from other users I like this song more like the original!
How do you make this! you rock.

Hades responds:

Thanks a lot, dude, I guess I just got lucky with this one. ;D

Okiname - Bells of Chaos Okiname - Bells of Chaos

Wow nice!

nice theme1 it sounds a bit quiet but really evil lol.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thanks, this is the theme only for his speech, for the battle I will do one more loud and fast of course :D
Thanks